GEICO's "it's so easy a caveman could do it" is the funniest ever.
there has been millions, whats ya'lls favs?
mine in no particular order...
The new Fed Ex that was ran at the superbowl, with cavemen
Fed Ex Danny Hamlin commercials
The new one little girl and granpa at a picnic, he is sleeping, and she tickles his face, and eventually he smacks the [censored] outta his face..hilarious..and she just acts like a sweet little angel haha
GEICO's "it's so easy a caveman could do it" is the funniest ever.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
i like the Copy Cat commercial.
The Bud Light dare Devil commercials are good too.
Reeking of awesomeness!
awww man HAS to be the Aiwa Sound commercial where you hear Queen's Another One Bites the Dust playin, guy is all waving, the old man beside looks at him real mean ..... pans back and he's driving a hearse LOVE IT
Copy Cat is cute too, but when you say best commercial that one tops it for me
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I dont know remember what the commerical was about, but it has 3 white guys lipsinging to a rap song. Then one of the guys phones ring. After the conversation they go back to singing that rap song again.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
It's a commercial for XM Radio being in a brand of rental cars.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I like the Capital One pillaging vikings commercials.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The Capital One "guardian angel" ones are funny too.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Of course the "Johnson" Raisin Bran Crunch commercials crack me up too
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Ahh yes- when she thinks the dude is hitting on her... very good. Indian_Dad & I both like that series.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks